Packaging waste disposal
Chemical Agrosava has signed the contract with an authorized subcontractor for collecting, transport and disposal of packaging waste from plant protection product – Envipack d.o.o. After using plant protection products, the packaging becomes hazardous waste, which should be disposed of in a lawful manner.
The instructions for handling empty containers are clearly indicated on all Agrosava's preparations.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR HANDLING EMPTY CONTAINERS
Preparation for recycling:
- After use, drain the content of the container for about 30 seconds
- Fill one third of the container with clean water, re-close the cap and shake it vigorously.
- Pour the content into the sprayer.
- Repeat the procedure at least two more times until the container is visibly clean.
- Use the liquid from rinsing together with the solution prepared for treatment.
- Empty containers must be punctured (excluding the glass containers) on three spots, so it cannot be re-used for other purposes.
- Caps should be disposed of separately from the container.
- Return of empty containers is performed twice a year.
- Empty containers must contain the original label in order to determine the origin of pesticide packaging.